APCPDCL Recruitment 2021: Central Power Distribution Corporation Of Andhra Pradesh Limited invites online application from eligible candidates for filling-up 86 Nos. backlog vacancies of ENERGY ASSISTANTS to work in Village/Ward Secretariats in the Districts covered in APCPDCL with the age group of 18 to 35 years as on 31.01.2021.
Table of Contents
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Post: Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II)
Total Posts: 86 Nos.
Salary: Rs. 15,000 per month.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 and Maximum of 35 years as on 31st January 2021.
- Candidate must be SSC/10th Passed from recognized board.
- Candidate must have ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution /Board.
Application Fee: In order to submit application against APCPDCL Recruitment of Junior Linemen, candidate has to make a payment of Rs. 700/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs 350/- for the SC/ST categories candidates.
The fee can be made through online payment mode.
Selection Process: Selection process of Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) Recruitment will be –
- Local Candidates – 80%
- Open Competition – 20%
Our Recent Posts
How to Apply for APCPDCL Junior Linemen
Candidates find eligible and want to apply are requested to check the following-
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Direct Application Link.
- Click on the Apply Online link available at the top menus.
- Fill the complete form and upload the required documents.
- Make the payment and submit the form.
- Please keep the application printout and payment receipt with you for reference.
Important Dates of APCPDCL Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date: 7th April 2021
- Application Close Date: 3rd May 2021