BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published official notification to recruit 138 Assistant Audit Officer (Bihar Audit Services). Candidates find themselves are requested to submit online application for the same.
- Online Application Start Date: 17th April 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 15th May 2021
BPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Post: BPSC Asstt. Audit Officer Online Form 2021
Post Date: 09-04-2021
Latest Update: 18th April 2021
Total Vacancy: 138 Nos.
Advt No.: 05/2021
- APSC Admit Card 2021 – Combined Competitive Exam (Prelims) of 331 Posts
- MSSV Nagaon Recruitment 2021 | 10 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
- SCERT Assam Admit Card 2021 – D.El.Ed Admission PET
- BSF Recruitment 2021 | Constable (General Duty) 269 Posts Apply Online
- Navodaya Admit Card Download 2021
- For General/Others: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST, Women of Bihar State: Rs. 150/-
- For PWD Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- Payment can be done both online and Offline Modes.
Eligibility to Apply for Assistant Audit Officer under BPSC
Qualification Required: Candidates should possess Degree (Commerce, Economics, Statistics & Mathematics)/ MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA, CS.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR Male: 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR Female, OBC & EBC: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC & ST: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for BPSC Asstt. Audit Officer Recruitment
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Direct Apply Link.
- Click on the Apply Online button available on the right side of BPSC Asstt. Audit Officer.
- Fill the complete form asked for and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally submit and take a print out of the application for future use.