Oil India Recruitment 2021 :Oil India Recruitment Limited has published official recruitment notification for 120 Nos vacancies of Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator). Online Applications has been started from July 1st, 2021. More details can be checked below.
Post Name: Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
Post Code: JAC12021
No of Posts: 120 Nos.
- Unreserved: 45 Nos.
- OBC (NCL): 32 Nos.
- SC: 08 Nos.
- ST: 14 Nos.
- EWS: 12 Nos.
Scale of Pay: Rs.26,600/- to Rs.90,000/- plus other allowance as per OIL.
- Candidate has to be minimum 12th passed with 40% marks from a Government recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have a Computer Certificate or Diploma of minimum 6 months in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
Other Eligibility to Apply OIL Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum not more than 30 years old.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will entertained for 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST aspirants.
Employment Exchange Registration: The candidate must have registered their names in employment exchange and valid registration number along-with the date must be mentioned in their application.
Important Note: Only candidates from Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo districts of Assam and Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh are eligible for this recruitment.
Indian Oil Recruitment Application Fee
Application Fee: While submit online application for the post of Junior Assistant under Indian Oil Recruitment, candidate has to make payment for the application as below.
- General/OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PwD/ESM: Nil
Indian Oil Recruitment Documents Required
Following documents to be required to upload while applying online for Indian Oil Job of Jr. Assistant –
- Recent coloured Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate.
- Age Proof.
- Certificate and Marksheet of Class 12th.
- Computer Diploma Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate (if applicable).
Indian Oil Recruitment How to Apply
Candidate find him/her eligible and want to submit online application against Indian Oil Recruitment, please visit OIL Official website or check below –
- Scroll down to the Important Link section.
- Click on the Indian Oil Recruitment Apply Online
- Click on the Post you wanted to Apply Online.
- Fill the Application Form carefully.
- Upload the required documents as per the prescribed size/aspects.
- Complete the rest steps and submit.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the Online Application Form.
Important Date of Indian Coast Guard
- Online Application Start Date – 1st July 2021
- Online Application Last Date – 15th August 2021