Polytechnic Admission Test 2021: Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE) published official notification regarding Admit Test of Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT)- 2021. Candidates wish to for the Admission into Diploma Courses Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India’ Assam Energy Institute, Sivsagar) for the session 2021-2022.
Notification Type: Polytechnic Admission Test Notice
Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 Details
- 1 Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria of Polytechnic Admission Test
- 3 Application Fee for Polytechnic Admission Test
- 4 How to Apply For Polytechnic Admission Test
- 5 Polytechnic Admission Test Exam Pattern
- 6 Important Dates – Polytechnic Admission Test
- 7 Important Links- Polytechnic Admission Test
Name of test: Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021
Name of session: 2021-22
Test conducted by: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam
Test centers: Selected centers at Mangaldoi, Tezpur and in Government Polytechnics/ Institutions of Assam.
Question Types: Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Date of test: 25th July 2021 (Sunday)
Time of test: 10 AM to 12 Noon (2 Hours)
Name of course/s: 3 Year Diploma Course/s
Eligibility Criteria of Polytechnic Admission Test
Resident: Candidate/s must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed the HSLC or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with-
- 40% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
- 33% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC/MOBC candidates should be maximum of 20 years 6 months as on December 31, 2021.
- SC/ST/PH candidates should be of maximum 23 years 6 months age as on December 31, 2021.
Application Fee for Polytechnic Admission Test
Candidate have to make a payment of Rs. 500/- each.
How to Apply For Polytechnic Admission Test
- Scroll down to the Important Links.
- Click on the Direct Application Link.
- Fill the complete form after registered at the portal.
- Upload the documents.
- Finally Submit.
Polytechnic Admission Test Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Pen and paper based
- Exam Medium – English and Hindi
- Exam Duration – 2hours
- Question Types – Objective
- Subjects – Mathematics/ Science
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
Important Dates – Polytechnic Admission Test
- Starting date of online application: 20-05-2021
- Last date of online application: 30-06-2021
- Issue of admit cards: 16th to 20th July 2021
- Date of PAT 2021: 25-07-2021
Important Links- Polytechnic Admission Test
|Polytechnic Admission Test Official Notification||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Admission Test Information Boucher||20-05-2021|
|Online Application Link – Polytechnic Admission Test||20-05-2021|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|