Table of Contents
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment – SBI (State Bank Of India) published official notification to recruit 5237 Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) Posts all over in India. Graduates or appeared final semester candidates can submit their application online starting from 27th April 2021. More details regarding State Bank Of India Recruitment are available below.
|Application Last Date||17th May 2021|
SBI Recruitment for Junior Associates Details
Post Name: Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)
Scale of Pay: Pay scale will be as per Govt. rules.
Job Type: Bank Jobs
No of Posts (All over India): 5,237 Nos. Click here for State-wise Vacancy details.
Qualification Required: Candidate must be ensure the following-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
Age: Minimum 20 years to maximum of 28 years as on April 1st 2021. Check the official advertisement (Linked below) for more clarification.
Application Fee: In order to submit online application for Junior Associates’ Post under SBI Recruitment 2021 candidate need to pay the application fee as following-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil (Exempted from fee).
- Others: Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred Fifty only)
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment?
Candidates find themselves eligible are requested to follow the below instructions to submit online application to the SBI Junior Associates Recruitment.
- Scroll down to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Direct Application Link.
- Click on the New Registration Button available on the top.
- Fill the complete form.
- Upload the documents asked for.
- Submit the form and ensure that the application fee is paid on time if applicable.
Important Dates – SBI Recruitment
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||27-04-2021|
|Closure of registration of application||17-05-2021|
|Closure for editing application details||17-05-2021|
|Last date for printing your application||01-06-2021|
|Online Fee Payment||27/04/2021 to 17/05/2021|
Important Links – SBI Junior Associates Recruitment
SBI State-wise Vacancy – Junior Associates
|State – Regular Vacancy||Language||Total|
|Daman & Diu||Gujarati||0|
|Andhra Pradesh||Telugu/ Urdu||0|
|West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||273|
|A&N Islands||Hindi/ English||15|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||12|
|Ladakh||Ladakhi/ Urdu/ Dogri||8|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||350|
|Assam||Assamese /Bengali/ Bodo||149|
|Tripura||Bengali/ Kokboro k||19|
Special Recruitment Drive – SBI Recruitment
|Kashmir Valley||Urdu/Ka shmiri/Dogri||40|
|Leh & Kargil Valley||Urdu/ Ladakhi/ Dogri||15|
|Dibang Valley,Tawang etc.||English||10|
SBI Recruitment Date Details
|SBI JA Recruitment Notification||April 26, 2021|
|Start of SBI JA Recruitment Online Application||April 27, 2021|
|SBI JA Recruitment Online Application Closes||May 17, 2021|
|SBI JA Recruitment Prelims Admit Card||Jun-21|
|SBI JA Recruitment Exam Date (Preliminary)||Jun-21|
|SBI JA Recruitment Prelims Result||Jul-21|
|SBI JA Recruitment Mains Admit Card||Jun-21|
|SBI JA Recruitment Exam Date (Mains)||July 31, 2021|
|SBI JA Recruitment Mains Result Date||Will update|
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment – Selection Process
Selection process of SBI Recruitment of Junior Associates includes 2 online tests.
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I, Prelims) : Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- English Language: 30 Questions, 30 Marks, 20 Minutes
- Numerical Ability: 35 Questions, 35 Marks, 20 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions, 35 Marks, 20 Minutes
- Main Examination (Phase – II, Mains): Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- General/ Financial Awareness: 50 Questions, 50 Marks, 35 Minutes
- General English: 40 Questions, 40 Marks, 35 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions, 50 Marks, 45 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 Questions, 60 Marks, 45 Minutes